Outbound Dialer (OBD) is a cost-effective and reasonable communication product/service with cutting edge components to deliver data/ information to clients about different services, offers, and so on. Outbound Dialer is an automated dialling framework that dials a rundown of telephone numbers in a group through multiple channels.
It tries to reach more than a thousand of individuals in distinct languages. Implementation results in overall profitability with impeccable control over call operations in an organization. OBD can be used as a capable tele-marketing tool to advance different projects, advertisements, offers and value- added services to clients with minimum cost and time. Implementation of automated outbound dialling in a firm or organization simplifies the procedure of call handling to a great extent. OBD can dial a great many calls at once through multiple channels to contact subscribers with an array of campaigns.
With the automation of outbound calls the time devoured by a client service staff in manual dialling decreases to a great extent and this permits to have more control over operations bringing about more noteworthy efficiency and productivity. OBD can be used as a capable marketing tool to optimize business benefits. Any small, medium or corporate organization can advance their services, offers, products, and so forth through our automated campaigning system.
- Automatically dials mobile number subscribers to promote and market services.
- Intelligently segregates un-successful calls and re-dials automatically.
- Allows checking the quality of voice calls before initiating the dialling process.
- Generates various reports.
- Supports virtually unlimited levels in call flow.
- Supports Call Patching that is it routes IVR call to a customer support executive.
- Allows adding operator’s internal ‘Do not Dial (DND)’ list.
- Allows defining dialling policies to call a particular list of numbers daily, weekly or monthly.
- Allows online and real-time activation and subscription process.